There will be a public hearing for our Indian Ed ( Title VII) on Monday, April 27th at Noon in the Superintendents office.
* Menu is subject to changes with out notice
Asher Public School recognizes federal and state regulations with regards to Internet usage and Internet safety for their students. Asher Public School Policy and Procedures dilneates, for public reference, the safe guards in place to assure safe and responsible use of the Internet for students and staff alike. Internet usage is a privilege and not a right. Appropriate usuage is directly related to curricular standards and reflected in lesson plans. It is the intention of Asher Public School to teach our students how to be good digital citizens, as well as, the capacity to use the Internet as a learning tool for the 21st century. See the FCC Consumer Facts link here regarding the Child Internet Protection Act. Also reference this video clip from Google regarding Safe Search.
Welcome to Asher Public Schools
MAKE UP DAY:
Monday April 27, 2015
**There will be a public hearing for our Indian Ed. ( TITLE VII) on Monday, April 27th @ Noon in the Superintendents office.**
2013-2014 Yearbooks are available
$25 per book
The Philosophy of Asher School is based upon the following general principles:
1. The main purpose of this school is to help the student develop physically, morally, emotionally, and mentally to his or her fullest extent, limited only by their interest and ability.
2. Every student should be given assistance in finding out his aptitudes, interests, and abilities so he or she may plan for the future.
3. The actions of the students and all school personnel should be directed toward developing wholesome human relations in the school and community.
4. It is the duty of the school to help train each student to become a good citizen of the school and the community.
5. Asher School will comply with Title IX concerning sex discrimination.
Asher Public Schools will provide an educational program that will give each student the opportunity to graduate from high school with the knowledge to effectively read, think and communicate as productive citizens in a changing global society.
Terry Grissom, Superintendent * firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Frye, Principal * email@example.com
WELCOME TO 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR!!
201 S. Division
P. O. Box 168
Asher, OK 74826
(405) 784-2331 phone
(877) 677-8700 toll free
(405) 784-2306 fax